About the Under-Counter Filter
- The unit is easy to install and ensures an out-of-sight, compact water filtration solution that will not take up too much space.
- It removes more impurities than any other filter, including bacteria, viruses, parasites, sediment, medication and chlorine, for healthier, great tasting water.
- The housing is neat, clean and compact (H: 305mm, W: 110mm, L: 225mm).
- The unit can be connected to the water supply quickly and simply, and is supplied with everything required for installation, including a bracket for quick fitting and a pressure relief valve.
For more detailed specifications, including installation and usage instructions (note: although simple to install, it is advised to make use of a professional to install this system, for warranty purposes):
Under-Counter Filter Features and Benefits
- Unique Disruptor 5293 PAC-S Technology
- Powdered Activated Carbon reduces odours and improves the taste
- Anti-microbial silver disinfects
- Two-stage filtration unit (1x PP Sediment & 1 x Disruptor)
- Rapid filtration
- Filters up to 3000 litres of water
- Long-lasting filter cartridges (because water quality and volume of consumption varies, it is recommended to replace the filters every 6 months or 3000 litres in order to maintain optimum filtration)
- Quick and easy filter replacement
- 100% recyclable (excluding filters)
- Chrome faucet included
- Tucks easily out of sight
- 3-year warranty (consumable parts only covered for manufacturing faults and defects)